Thursday 18 December 2008

REWARDS - Lost & Found

Kingston Data Traveler USB
(4 Gigabytes)


REWARDS

On 16 December 2008 (Tuesday), I have lost my USB thumbdrive - as the picture above. The locations which i suspect where it was dropped off, are at the following:


1. At the car park bay next to the Mekong riverbank to the BCEL (Banque Pour Le Commerce Exterieur Lao) Headquarter (the new building) at about 10:00-11:00AM.

2. Car park in front of Funnan Chinese Restaurent near the Patuxay Monument at about 12:00-01:30PM.

3. Car park in front to the main entrance of "Old Chinese Market" (Nong Duang) where i was purchased some electrical stuff at the shop at the right side of the main entrance at about 2:00-02:30PM.



My USB thumb drive is about 60% full and among the items are my scan passport, Lao working permit, Lao ID Card, downloaded items from internet, personal documents, OFFICE DOCUMENTS and folders label with "BLOG" (containing pictures to be use for my blog - this blog) and "BLOGGED" (containing pictured which i have blogged - as backup)



I AM SO MUCH APPRECIATED THAT

if you have found the above USB thumbdrive or knew the person who had found it and happened to access to this blog thru the 'blog address' (http://pictzz.blogspot.com) that i left in my USB thumbdrive, I am so much delighted if you could contact me URGENTLY at: maalao98@gmail.com where a sum of cash will be rewarded to you for all my DATA in my USB thumbdrive. The 4G USB thumbdrive can be remained for your sefekeeping/use.


Thank you

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin