Wednesday 14 January 2009

As I Jumped Off the Building






I saw the known loving couple in 10F is hitting each other...


I saw the usually tough & strong Peter in 9F is crying...



6F jobless Hong still buy 7 newspapers to search for a job every day...


4F Rose again fighting with the boyfriend...


Old man in 3F everyday hoping someone would come by and pay him a visit...


2F Lily still staring at the picture of her lost husband since half year ago...


... Before O jumped off from the building, I thought I was the most unlucky person.


Now I just realized everyone has their own problems and worries...


After I had seen all these, I found out, in fact I wasn't that bad at all...


The people that I saw just now is looking at me now.


I think after they see me now, they might feel they are not that bad after all...!!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin